International MBA degrees are some of the most popular study choices in the world. In order to help you find the Business degree that best suits your career interests, two of the most prestigious business school rankings in the world provide yearly lists of the business schools with great outcomes for international students.
Find out about the top full-time MBA degrees in the UK according to annual rankings by The Financial Times and The Economist.
Top business schools in the UK are well represented among the best universities in the world, with most MBA courses in top 50 worldwide. The UK provides diverse business study options not only in London but all over the country, with degree courses taught by experienced international teachers and great industry connections.
Top 10 business schools in the UK by Financial Times 2018
The Financial Times provides yearly rankings of business schools on different categories. The following rankings refer to the best full-time MBAs worldwide.
Next to the university name, you’ll also find the average weighted salary for that institution. Weighted salary means the average graduate salary three years after finishing their MBA degree at the university.
- London Business School – 130.782 GBP
- University of Cambridge: Judge Business School – 126.300 GBP
- University of Oxford: Saïd Business School – 113.365 GBP
- University of Manchester: Alliance Manchester Business School – 97,557 GBP
- Warwick Business School – 85.889 GBP
- City University: Cass Business School – 95.003 GBP
- Imperial College Business School – 92.167 GBP
- Cranfield University: Cranfield School of Management – 94.704 GBP
- Durham University Business School – 81.248 GBP
- Lancaster University Management School – 81.092 GBP
Top 10 best business universities in the UK by the Economist 2018
The Economist has a global reputation for insightful analysis of events related to the world of business. The Economist rankings reflect and set the trends of business studies, using student surveys to create the top 100 list. The factors that the ranking takes into account include fresh career opportunities, personal development, increasing salary, international contacts, and more.
- University of Warwick: Warwick Business School
- London Business School
- University of Cambridge: Judge Business School
- University of Bath: School of Management
- Henley Business School
- Durham University Business School
- City University: Cass Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- Leeds University: Business School
- The University of Edinburgh: Business School
In addition to the universities for Business & Management listed in this article, there are many other opportunities to study top MBA degrees in the UK. Make sure you find the right one for you, and not restrict your search strictly to rankings.
Applying to an MBA programme in the UK
You can now apply with Studyportals to one of our partner universities in the UK. You can apply whenever you want, and it won't cost you anything.
Check the available Masters in Business & Management and see which of the degrees match your background and interests. Start the application process by filling in your student profile. You will soon get contacted by one of our application counsellors who will assist you further. We’ll then apply on your behalf. Find out more about applying to a Master's degree with Studyportals.