EAQUALS operates globally to promote greater awareness of consumer rights and quality issues in language learning. Founded in 1991, EAQUALS is a non-profit association that promotes excellence in language education and ensures that its members – language centres and organisations – pursue the highest standards.
EAQUALS has become the leading professional association for language education and its accreditation scheme is a gold standard for language centres. It is the authority of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
EAQUALS-accreditation guarantees well-qualified teachers, effective and enjoyable teaching, clearly defined objectives, an accurate and meaningful assessment, suitable premises and study resources, comprehensive quality assurance systems, efficient arrangements for student welfare and out-of-class services, such as accommodation and a cultural programme.
English language schools on PreparationCoursesPortal accredited by EAQUALS:
- Lunenburg – Eurocentres: Lunenburg
- Galway – Eurocentres: Galway
- Dublin – Alpha College of English: Dublin
- Dublin – Centre of English Studies: Dublin
- Bournemouth – Eurocentres: Bournemouth
- Cambridge – Eurocentres: Cambridge
- Eastbourne – St. Giles International: Eastbourne
- Edinburgh – British Study Centres: Edinburgh
- London – Eurocentres: London
- London –British Study Centres: London
- London – Centre of English Studies: London
- London (Eltham) – Eurocentres: London Eltham
- Manchester – British Study Centres: Manchester
- Worthing – Centre of English Studies: Worthing
- York – British Study Centres: York