Learning the language where it is spoken is a fantastic opportunity to improve quickly, experience a different culture and meet new people.
Founded in 1983, IALC (International Association of Language Centres) accredits over 150 leading language schools in 22 countries around the world, teaching Mandarin Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
The IALC logo is a guarantee of high-quality language training and great student service. Our Quality Scheme sets high standards for teaching, school management and student care.
We select only language centres that are run by people with a passion for language training, who put the needs of their students first. As a result, IALC schools are among the best and the friendliest language centres in the world. Experience the difference with IALC!
Accredited English language schools on PreparationCoursesPortal who are members of IALC:
- Bristol – English Language Centre Bristol: Bristol
- Canterbury – The London School of English: Canterbury
- Leeds –Centre of English Studies: Leeds
- London – The London School of English: London
- London (Westcroft Square Centre) – The London School of English: London Westcroft Square Centre
- London (Wimbledon) – Centre of English Studies: London Wimbledon
- Oxford – Centre of English Studies: Oxford
- Worthing – Centre of English Studies: Worthing
- Fort Lauderdale – The Language Academy: Fort Lauderdale