Leeds Language College Ltd., is an English school in Leeds. This school teaches English to foreign students over 16, at an affordable and competitive price.
Leeds Language College is located in the centre of Leeds and is easily accessible from the station and all major bus routes. Leeds Language College can be found at: Aquis House,12 Greek Street, LS1 5RU, in the centre of the city. The college is located in a modern building with free WiFi in all classrooms, a computer room and student room. The college offers students access to an on-line and on-site library of learning resources.
The courses teach learners real communication skills and have been designed to combine the newest teaching methods, technologies and communicative approaches to language learning with an enjoyable class environment.
Learners are set and encouraged to meet targets and student assignments are formally assessed according to the international and high quality standards of the Common European Framework for Languages - CEFRL A1 to C2+. The aim is that students learn quickly and effectively, according to their needs.
- At Leeds Language College Ltd. you are taught by qualified and friendly teachers in a positive manner. Teachers are:
- Qualified, professional and friendly teachers who are trained to teach English as a second and foreign language to international students,
- Holders of internationally recognized English language teaching and educational qualifications, such as CELTA, PGCE, DTLLS and TESOL/TEFL certificates and diplomas,
- University graduates in a broad range of degree subjects, at undergraduate and postgraduate level,
- Experienced in working in a broad range of professional environments in the UK and internationally.
- Mostly multi-lingual and have studied foreign languages themselves. They are experienced language learners and travellers and can understand the obstacles students face when studying English as a foreign language and living abroad. The teachers are therefore fully equipped to offer learners practical advice on how best to study English and help students make the most of their stay at the college.
- The school regularly train teachers in modern teaching methods and approaches and they spend time preparing your lessons according to the course programme. The school also encourages teachers to add supplementary resources to your course, to make your lessons more interesting and adapt them to your individual needs and abilities.