Why choose the London Covent Garden English school?
- Choose from a wide range of accommodation, with a number of student residences and homestay options
- The school offers a comprehensive range of English courses, from general English courses to Cambridge exam preparation
- Make the most of central London, including designer shops, high class restaurants, trendy clubs and bars, and much more
The Kaplan Covent Garden school is located in one of London’s most fashionable areas, and is housed in a beautiful 18th century building, modernized for student use. It’s just a five minute walk to Covent Garden, and well connected to the rest of London via underground and buses, allowing you to make the most of your time in the city.
- Thinking of studying at a university in the UK? Kaplan’s University Placement Service (UPS) uses an extensive academic network to help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate university courses
- Boost your CV and acquire new skills in Business or Marketing with one of several 4-week specialized Career Essential courses in London
- Gain international work experience and improve your English with an internship or job placement (only available to EU passport holders)
**Can accept Young Learner students aged 14-18 in closed groups